Noodle with Dumplings
It’s hard to stop munching on these dumplings! This recipe uses the soup and its ingredients creatively for two complementary dishes. You’ll love the convenience of this Take Home Soup Pack!
- 1 Tokyo Chicken Stew Take Home Soup Pack
- 8 pieces dumpling skins
- 2X100g ramen noodles or any noodles you fancy
- 5g scallion, chopped
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- Separate the soup and ingredients from the Tokyo Chicken Stew Take Home Soup Pack.
- Chop about 100g of the ingredients into small bite sizes or just blitz with handheld blender for a short time.
- Wrap the chopped ingredients with the dumpling skins.
- Deep-fry the dumplings.
- Bring the remaining soup with the ingredients to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook the ramen noodles separately in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, depending on pack instructions. Drain.
- Transfer the noodles to 2 serving bowls. Topped with the hot Tokyo chicken stew.
- Top each bowl with the some fried dumplings. Garnish with chopped scallions.