Beef Goulash Pizza
Stick to the rib goodness! Inspired by one of Hungary’s most symbolic national dishes, this hearty beef stew made only from NZ grass-fed beef is loaded with a myriad of fresh vegetables peppered with fresh herbs and spices, notably the sweet paprika, to make it a satisfying meal in itself.
Forget about ordering pizza! Making your own is souper fun and your children can join in too!
- 1 Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack
- 6 pieces naan (store bought frozen)
- 180g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 60g ham
- 40g sausages of your choice
- 150g pineapple cubes of rings
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice the ham and sausages into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour the Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack into a bowl and spread the beef goulash onto the naan.
- Top with the ham, sausages and pineapple.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
- Bake on a baking sheet in tray for 7 minutes.
- Cool slightly before cutting into wedges for serving.
- Serve sprinkled with chilli flakes and parmesan cheese.
Tip: You can add any other ingredients as topping depending on what you fancy.