Wow your guests with these easy and pretty munchies at your dinner party! Or have them with your family on stay-in movie night!
- 1 SG Chicken & Mushroom Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
- 6 pieces tortilla skins (~6 inches each)
- 1 big tomato sliced
- 120g iceberg lettuce shredded
- Saucy dip using SG chicken soup
- 100ml of soup only
- 100g mayonnaise
- 50g cheddar cheese
- 30g nacho cheese (optional)
- Heat up the SG Chicken & Mushroom Ragout soup till bubbling, and separate the ingredients from the soup.
- Heat up the burrito skins in a pan if desired.
- Lay the burrito skin on a plate and place the ingredients from the soup on it, followed by the shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
- Drizzle with the SG saucy dip and nacho cheese (optional) on the filling and wrap up the burrito, securing it with a toothpick.
- Plate the burritos with the heated soup as a dip. Bite in!