We think it is perfect for the lunchbox or a picnic with a flask of green tea! Your child will also thoroughly enjoy molding the onigiri!
Makes 12 pieces
- 1 SG Chicken & Mushroom Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
- 600g cooked short grain rice
- 12 pieces seaweed
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Onigiri mold or cling wrap
- Salt to taste
- Light soy sauce for dipping (optional)
- With a handheld blender, mash the chicken stew a little to have smaller chunks of ingredients.
- Heat up the SG Chicken & Mushroom Ragout soup till bubbling and mix in cooked rice once heated.
- Add salt to taste and toasted white sesame seeds. Spread out the mixture and fan a little till it is cool enough to handle.
- Using the onigiri mold or cling wrap, mold the rice into a triangle. Add the seaweed strips as a finishing touch.
- Place onigiri on a plate with a saucer of light soy sauce for dipping if desired. Enjoy ~ Itadakimasu!