Peppery Chicken Asparagus
Our Peppery Chicken Hotpot is unbelievably versatile and appetizing. Here, it adds a spicy kick to well-loved vegetables. Let it shine at your dinner table!
- 1 Peppery Chicken Hotpot Take Home Soup Pack
- 400g asparagus, peeled and trimmed
- 300g button head mushrooms, washed and diced 30g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 6 soft boiled eggs (one each, or if you prefer 2 per serving) cooked for 6 minutes, cooled, peeled and sliced into half
- 60g coriander or fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Olive oil for pan-frying
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling on the top before serving.
- Pan-fry the peeled asparagus in medium heat for 2 minutes. Set aside on a plate.
- Add the mushrooms and fry till it is cooked. Set aside on a plate.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to fry for another 2 minutes till it is slightly blistered.
- Heat up the Peppery Chicken Hotpot soup till bubbling.
- Distribute the asparagus evenly onto 6 plates or if you like, you can place them all back into the big non stick skillet and serve as a big dish for everyone to help themselves at the table.
- Pour the soup to the base of the pan-fried asparagus. Top with the sautéed mushrooms.
- Place the sliced eggs onto the side of the pan or plate.
- Add a few blistered cherry tomatoes to each plate or all onto the frying pan.
- Garnish with the finely chopped coriander or freshly chopped parsley. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and some freshly cracked black pepper. Yums!
Add a squeeze of lemon juice would be delicious too.
Adding a little grated parmesan cheese makes this peppery breakfast amazing!