Roasted Pumpkin with Red Rice
This hearty combination brings a bite to our classic Roasted Pumpkin, and fills you up nicely for the hours ahead. A winner’s dinner, we say!
You’ll need: (per portion)
- 250g Roasted Pumpkin soup
- 120g red rice
- A poached egg or soft boiled egg
- Toasted white sesame seeds
- Spring onion, for garnish
- Cook the red rice.
- While the rice is cooking, heat up the Roasted Pumpkin soup till bubbling.
- Scoop the cooked red rice onto a deep plate, and pour the Roasted Pumpkin soup over.
- Set the poached egg on top of the rice.
- Garnish with spring onion. Tuck in!