Tangy Seafood Tom Yum with Glass Noodle
We transcend all cultural differences by giving our Tangy Tomato with Basil a Thai spicy twist! You’ll love how our soup gives the dish a sharp tang and a pretty tinge of orange!
You’ll need: (per portion):
- 300g Tangy Tomato with Basil soup
- 1 piece kaffir lime leaf
- 3g blue ginger
- 2g bruised lemongrass (~1 stalk)
- 1g chili padi
- 2 pieces prawns
- 2 pieces mussels
- 2 pieces squid rings
- 3 pieces oyster mushrooms
- 1 wedge of lime
- 120g glass noodles
- 2 pieces cherry tomatoes
- Chili oil, for garnish
- Coriander leaves or spring onions, for garnish
- Simmer kaffir lime leaf, the bruised lemongrass stalk, chilli padi and blue ginger for about 10 minutes in the Tangy Tomato with Basil soup.
- Add the prawns, mussels, squids and oyster mushrooms and bring to boil.
- Blanch glass noodles in another pot.
- Pour the hot soup with the seafood over the noodles.
- Garnish with chili, oil, lime wedge and coriander leaves or spring onions.