Vegan Chia Seed Pudding
A raw vegan chia seed pudding the way I like it.
- 60g Chia seeds
- 15g Sesame seeds
- 250 ml Nusmoothies (raspberry blueberry)
- 50ml Just Picked coco water
- 2 Medjool dates chopped
- 20g Wild honey
- 3 strawberries (chopped)
- Handful of blueberries
- In a weck jar or any jam jars, add chia seeds, sesame seeds, chopped dates
- Stir in the Nusmoothie together with the coconut water .
- Combine well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until it is jam like nature.
- Before serving, add toasted almonds, fresh fruits as topping (added here dragon fruit, strawberries and blueberries coz these were what I have in my fridge now )
Tip: Coconut flakes would have been lovely.
If you would like it to a little more firm, the chia seeds can be increased to 80g instead of 60g.
It would be lovely to make them in tiny little jars or even cupcake cases and serve as special breakfast treats or sweet treats. Actually, this may be an alternative way of making homemade jams without heat!
My verdict: I loved the soft jello like texture and the toasted sesame seeds added a new dimension to the pudding.