Beef Goulash Soup
Stick to the rib goodness! Inspired by one of Hungary’s most symbolic national dishes, this hearty beef stew made only from NZ grass-fed beef is loaded with a myriad of fresh vegetables peppered with fresh herbs and spices, notably the sweet paprika, to make it a satisfying meal in itself.
600g | Serves 2 | Beef | Dairy | Gluten Free
Beef Goulash Pizza
- 2 packets of Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Packs
- 15 pieces of Naan
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 slices of Chicken Ham
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Slice the ham and sausages; pour Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack into a bowl
- Spread Beef Goulash onto Naan
- Layer on the ham and sausages respectively
- Sprinkle (shredded) mozzarella cheese onto Naan
- Crack an egg on top of Naan at the last step (optional)
- Place into oven to bake for 10 minutes
Serves 3 portions per 1 Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack
Ingredients (per portion):
- 1 Beef Goulash Take Home Soup Pack
- 120g broccolli, cut
- 120g cauliflower, cut
- Cheesy mashed potato
Cheesy Mashed Potato Mix Ingredients:
- 600g mashed potatoes
- 30g butter
- 40ml milk
- A pinch of salt & black pepper
- 20g mozzarella cheese
- 5g parmesan cheese
Cheesy Mashed Potato
- Peel and boil potato until they are soft.
- Mash and mix other ingredients.
- Pour Beef Goulash Soup into a baking dish.
- Add broccolli and cauliflower into the baking dish.
- Top with mashed potato.
- Preheat oven at 200 degree celsius
- Cover shepherd’s pie with aluminium foil and bake for 40 mins.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 15 mins or until the top is golden brown.
Rice Noodles with Beef Goulash Soup
- Rice noodles
- Spring Onions
- Chilli Flakes
- Soft Boiled Egg
- Sriracha Sauce