Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff
Inspired by the Russian beef stroganoff, one of my favourite stews that I always eat with noodles. I wanted to make sure my friends who are vegetarians and who don’t take beef are able to enjoy this wonderful soup, hence the creation of this chunky vegetarian version of stroganoff! Thick and chunky, the blended mushrooms with herbs is a mushroom lover’s dream come true.
600g | Serves 2 | Vegetarian | Dairy | Gluten Free
Steak with Mushroom Sauce
- 6 pieces ribeye or sirloin steak
- 1 Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff Take Home Soup Pack (600g)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat up the Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff soup till hot.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of the steak and pan fry to the doneness required.
- Serve with Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff sauce with salad or fries at the side.
Hamburg Rice with Mushroom Sauce
Serves 3 portions per 1 Take Home Soup Pack
Ingredients (per portion):
- 200g Velvety Mushroom Soup
- 120g cooked japanese rice
- 150g beef patty or beef steak
- 1 soft boiled egg
- Dried parsley for garnish
- Place cooked rice on the side of plate.
- Pan fry beef patty/beef steak and heat up Velvety Mushroom Soup
- Place beef patty/beef steak and the soft boiled egg on the side of the rice.
- Pour Velvety Mushroom Soup over the side of the rice.
- Garnish with dried parsley.