- 4 eggs
- 1.5 packs of Tokyo-Style Chicken Stew
- Chopped chicken and vegetable (from THSP)
- Spring onions, for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs gently while slowly pouring in the chicken soup from the THSP, leaving the ingredients out.
2. Spread the ingredients (i.e. vegetables and chicken) evenly within the bowl.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the bowl.
4. Seal the bowl with a cling wrap.
5. Bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer or saucepan.
6. Reduce heat to a simmer and place the bowl of egg mixture into the steamer.
7. Cover and steam for 20 minutes (depend on size of bowl), or until egg is firm but soft and silky like tofu.
8. Garnish each with a sprig of spring onion and serve!