Our Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff is hearty on its own, but if you’d like something heavier, you’ll find this recipe simple and thoroughly satisfying!
You’ll need (per portion):
- 200g Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff Take Home Soup Pack or The Soup Spoon Wild Mushroom Sauce
- 120g cooked Japanese rice
- 150g beef patty or beef steak
- 1 soft boiled egg
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnishing
- Place cooked rice on the side of a plate.
- Heat up Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff or Wild Mushroom Sauce till bubbling.
- Pan-fry beef patty/beef steak.
- Place the pan-fried beef and the soft boiled egg on the side of the rice.
- Pour the Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff over the side of the rice.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy your hearty meal!