This recipe uses our evergreen soup and its ingredients creatively for two complementary dishes.
You’ll love the convenience of our Take-Home Soup Packs!
- 1 Tokyo Chicken Stew Take-Home Soup Pack
- 8 pieces dumpling skins
- 2X100g ramen noodles or any noodles you fancy
- 5g scallion, chopped
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- Separate the soup and ingredients from the Tokyo Chicken Stew Take-Home Soup Pack.
- Chop about 100g of the ingredients into small bite sizes or just blitz with handheld blender for a short time.
- Wrap the chopped ingredients with the dumpling skins.
- Deep-fry the dumplings.
- Bring the remaining soup with the ingredients to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook the ramen noodles separately in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, depending on pack instructions. Drain.
- Transfer the noodles to 2 serving bowls. Top with the hot Tokyo Chicken Stew.
- Top each bowl with some fried dumplings. Garnish with chopped scallions. Tuck in to a most comforting meal!