A Tuscan favourite, you’ll enjoy making this dish with ease, with our Meatless Minestrone!
Serves 4 as an appetizer or 2 very hungry people
- 1 Meatless Minestrone Take Home Soup Pack
- 80g bread rolls or slices of old bread
- 40g grated parmesan
- Heat up the Meatless Minestrone soup in a saucepan till bubbling.
- Tear up the bread rolls and toss them into the soup.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the mixture. Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and freshly chopped parsley before serving. Enjoy the warmth of a Tuscan classic!